Monday 12 August 2019



A Word From the Author

Firstly, a big thank you to all of you who have bought or downloaded my free eBooks.

When I decided to publish my stories, it was because I thought others might like to read them, and not for monetary reasons. Although, I must admit, that is a bonus; no matter how small. lol

The process has been daunting and the range of emotions I have experienced have been varied, especially when I got my one-star review which funnily enough, made me a few sales.

I've made mistakes, and have spent hours rectifying them, but hopefully, things are coming together now. Thank you for hanging in there with me.

I see I'm ranting again, nothing new there.

I have some news to impart. Usually I only have Amazon.co.uk sales, but yesterday, I had my first .com sale. Yes, I know it's only a small thing, but to me, it's something big. 

We never stop learning in life and writing is a journey too, which I'd like to share with you whenever possible. I wear my heart on my sleeve and sometimes, I say some silly things, but there it is.

So, what about my writing?

I've been on holiday for a week and I never touched the computer once, which was amazing. lol

I have two new historical novels, one that needs proofreading and one that is being written.
I have no idea when they will be published as I am writing for pleasure again; I’m sad to say, I lost that feeling for a little while.

I'm not happy with my Viking novel, so that could take a while. Also, I'll be bringing out a selection of short stories for Christmas, and we all know when the deadline for that is.


Once again, thanks again for your support, whether it be downloading my stories, or liking my blog or tweets.













No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...