Wednesday 24 April 2019



An Example from my Contemporary Novel
'The Perfect Gift' by Ann Blackford
Available now on Amazon, only £2.25


Ann Blackford is the name I use for my contemporary  novels.

I think I may have mentioned I am concentrating on three genres.



He laughed, then said, ‘My bedroom is out of bounds to you.’
‘Why?’
‘Because I said so. Perhaps you should go home after all.’
‘OK, what’s this all about? I’m offering myself to you Mason and you’re refusing me again?’
‘I guess so,’ he said boldly.
‘But why, granted I haven’t had much experience, but you can teach me?’
‘Don’t do this Hannah. Don’t demean yourself like this, you’re better than that.’
‘What’s wrong with you. I’m offering myself to you, no strings attached and you’re not up for it?’
‘Don’t be crude, it doesn’t suit you.’

Hannah was shocked at his response and suddenly, she felt dirty.
‘I’m not good enough for you, am I?’
‘Don’t be stupid. You’re a virgin Hannah, a virgin! I’m the one who’s not good enough for you. Can’t you see, I’ve been around, played the field. I don’t deserve you.’
‘But isn’t that what people in a relationship do, they have sex? If you don’t do it, somebody else will, what’s the difference?’
‘Being a virgin is something beautiful Hannah, yet you’re giving it away so cheaply.’


No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...