Monday 29 April 2019



As promised, a small extract from my contemporary novel.

The Perfect Gift

by Ann Blackford My pen name

Available on kindle eBooks on Amazon

Only £2.25

If you buy this eBook and enjoy it, please feel free to leave a review.

Enjoy



‘I don’t know what you mean?’
‘Don’t be so naive. Have you any protection?’
‘I’ve never needed any.’
‘You practice safe sex, right?’
‘I’ve never needed anything before, because I’ve never… I’m sorry, I didn’t expect this to happen.’

He looked at her and gasped. Then he cuddled her to him and said, ‘Please don’t tell me you’re a virgin?’
‘I’m sorry.’

‘Jeez,’ he groaned, as he lay back on the pillow. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...