Saturday 29 June 2019



What's Happening?

My poetry club were on top form, and their performance of the ' Witches' song' from Macbeth went down well. Bless them. They are aged between eight and nine.


As it is the summer and I'm feeling great, I'm using lighter colours in my blog.

Well, I'm still working on my viking eBook but it's slow going. The story line is a bit dark, and I'm not in the mood for that kind of work.

So, having written a Western, a few years back, I have been proofreading it, and will be putting it online in August, maybe. Seriously, not used to having hot weather, it is making want to get out in the sunshine, which is hindering my writing. 

However, we only have a few months of sunshine, so I feel it is important to make the most of it.

I also have a novel that is raunchier than I normally write, so I'm wondering what to do with that. It started off alright, but my characters evolved and led me in a different direction, so who knows, you may see it, or you may not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...