Wednesday 26 June 2019






Summer


Time to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Looking to take down a few of my eBooks to make way for some new work. 


However, fair warning will be given, in case you would like to get them, and it won't be until Sept/October.

How is my viking eBook coming?

It's the end of term soon, and that means I'm busy, busy, busy. Plus the guys in my poetry club are doing their rendition of the witches' song from 'Macbeth' and we are rehearsing.

They are performing it tomorrow, so fingers crossed for them - dress rehearsal today.
So, my eBook is not progressing as it should. 

There's that thing called LIFE getting in the way again. 

But I wouldn't have it any other way, or would I?




No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...