Wednesday 19 June 2019




What's Next?

I have several stories that need proofreading, but I've started writing a romance set in the Viking and Anglo Saxon era, and I'm going to concentrate on getting that out by the middle of August; it will be my Summer project, while I am on holiday from school. 

At least I think it's a romance. At least for now, because my heroine isn't having such a great time, in fact, I would go as far as to say, that her life is  miserable. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to her, for I write as I go, so I am surprised by the ending. lol

Obviously, I have an idea of where I want to go, but I like to go with the flow, which is why my heroine and hero do not always end up together. I hope my Anglo Saxon heroine will end up with someone.

My husband has started painting my cover and I'm excited. 
Updates to follow... sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...