Thursday 25 July 2019



Voice of The Author


Feeling a little deflated. 

Before I write, I know my characters, the setting and the basic plot, which is all good. Then, I let my characters take me in various directions. 

However, today, my character took me on a journey I'm not sure I like.

So much so, that because of this character's actions, for the first time ever, I may have to consider this to be an x rated book.

One of the scenes is quite harrowing and I wouldn't want a child to read it. 

I can't change it, because it is an integral part of the book, and I fear, that there may be similar scenes later.


What a Dilemma!









No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...