Friday 1 November 2019


A Word from the Author

I think I may have finished my selection of short stories for Christmas. Now for the hard part... proofreading UGH! I've already started to do that, and I already have issues with the first story, so I will ignore that one for now.

Hubby is still painting my front cover and doing a time lapse photo of each stage. Looking forward to putting that up on my blog.

Overall, apart from not feeling myself today, I'm on course to publish my short stories at the end of the month. 

I'm actually looking forward to getting back to work next week, it focusses my mind and stops me worrying about things.

Sorry guys, I'm going off in a tangent again. lol








No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...