Tuesday 18 February 2020



AVAILABLE SOON  ON AMAZON AND SMASHWORDS

Available soon, my latest eBook ' A different Kind of Love' only £2.25

A small warning
When I write my characters I have no set plan and I let them take me wherever they like; and my characters in this eBook have entered a realm I don't usually enter. I hope you enjoy it.





After her husband leaves her for a younger woman, Jade finds herself single, homeless, jobless and broke. Heartbroken, she eventually finds a job and somewhere to live, and embarks on a journey of self-discovery and sexual enlightenment.

Having been a virgin when she married her husband, she has a traditional attitude to relationships, but eventually, as she starts dating, she realises there is a different kind of love that will test her belief in herself and the people around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...