Wednesday 17 April 2019



Update on what I am working on

Trying new writing genres all the time. Coming soon, ' The Perfect Gift'  a contemporary romance.


This one will be under the pseudonym of Ann Blackford.

Will update at a later date.

All my books have been written over the last thirty years. I haven't been lucky enough to have been born with a super power that allows me to think them up as quickly as they appear.

I am concentrating on three Genres.
Historical Romance
Contemporary Romance
Short Stories


Writing would be so much easier, if only LIFE didn't keep getting in the way. 

Sometimes, what I wouldn't give to be able to write for a whole week without any interruptions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...