Monday 15 April 2019



Working on New Titles

Writing updates

Half term and for the first time in three weeks, I'm not coughing and feeling more like myself. I'm working on several writing projects at the moment, contemporary and historical.

I wrote them a while ago and not sure which one I want to publish next?

I've also got an historical novel on the go, but that won't be available for a while.

I need to knuckle down now and focus on one project, I know that, but I have so many stories I want to put out there.

I'm going to have to force myself to do one thing at a time, and believe me, that's not going to be easy.

Time for tea, that will put things into prospective.






No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...