Sunday 6 October 2019





A Word From the Author, Susan Williams


Having had a bout of anxiety recently and losing some of my mojo, I am pleased to announce, that a little of my passion for writing has returned. Yay!

So, what am I working on?

My historical Western and Viking full length stories are on hold now until after Christmas. I'm better, but lack the stamina needed to complete one of these novels and proofread the other.

However, My short story 'Maggie,' based in Victorian England will be available within the next two weeks, or earlier.

As it is approaching Christmas I am working on a selection of short stories for Christmas, which is going well. Hopefully, if I keep on feeling inspired, it will be out at the beginning of December.

I also have another Christmas short story on the go, so hopefully, health permitting, that one will be available in December too. 


It's so good to be able to write again, albeit slowly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...