Sunday 2 February 2020



A Word From the Author


I didn't find the end chapter of my latest historical novel, which was careless of me.
However, I did manage to rewrite it and I was pleased with it. It was slightly different, but I actually think I improved it.

I saved it numerous times to make sure it did not escape from my computer.

Now, I am leaving that for a short time to proof read my contemporary novel. Hopefully, it will be out by February 14th ( Hope is a wonderful thing.) In reality, I will probably miss that deadline or any other deadline for that matter. ( but as they are my deadlines, I can adapt them as I wish. At least I've got control over that.

But onward and upward, I have to go to work tomorrow so not sure when I will have the time to do anything. It must be wonderful to be able to sit down and write when you get the urge. My urges have to coincide with my work diary. Still, I still love writing when I can. Roll on half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...