Saturday 1 February 2020





A Word From the Author


I finished  my latest historical novel and have been proofreading it on and off for the last few weeks, and yesterday, opened it, to find that half of the last chapter has disappeared.

I'm not sure where it's gone, whether I deleted it, because I wasn't happy with it on that particular day, or it deleted itself in frustration, or got lost in my computer. 

I suppose I could have been tired and not saved it, but as I have a thing about continually saving my work, I don't think so.

Perhaps I should write a short story about the missing chapter. I could call it, ' The Lost Chapter' or ' The Case of the Lost Chapter' or even, 'A Chapter too Far'

And talking about far, that's enough for today. lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...