Wednesday 27 July 2022

 

Hi Guys


My head's full of ideas and I'm frantically writing my ideas in my bits and bobs folder, the one where my ideas go and I find them six years later.

I was in the process of proofreading some of my old books. I did do one, now I have to re-read it to make sure it's how I want it. Another writing thing to add to my list.

Also, I've a viking romance/adventure novel that is three quarters done and I'm not happy with that. So, no idea when that will come out. 

And let's not forget Nola, as if we could. 

Despite all this, I do have something positive to tell you. Right now, in the Summer Sale 2022 on Smashwords, the following books are free:


Maggie - Susan Williams

Tales of Romance in a virtuous Era - Susan Williams

Christmas Memories - Susan Williams


Enjoy! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

  FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE My eBooks ' Letting Go' and 'A Callous Land' will be available for free on Amaz...